Media Interviews with Florida Psychic Joseph LoBrutto III
Interview with Joseph Man of God
I spent time with speaker Rev. Joseph LoBrutto. He shares his gift of a direct link to Heaven delivering compassionate messages to heal the soul and we find out how it all began.
The force was always strong with Joseph the “Man of God” when he was just a child of God. He reflects back to his earliest memory of collecting Saints like kids would collect baseball cards. Every Sunday at his church he would use his allowance and buy Saints and post them on his windowsill. Yes, this was not an ordinary hobby but then again this was not an ordinary boy. Ordinary boys don’t see dead people. Later in life, Joseph would turn into a channeler, and then a medium and now a healer to those in need thereby making him a saint of sorts to those he has helped.
He had the ability all of his life when spirits used to visit him as a child, but he thought they were regular people. He didn’t know the difference until his grandmother passed away. At age 10, he attends her funeral and days later when he enter his bedroom she was sitting on his bed smiling at him, and he then realized he saw ghosts. After, he recalls being so frightened that he slept with the lights on and underneath the covers so he would stop seeing spirits. He realized that the parade of people in and out of his room where ghosts and he wanted them to go away which they eventually did.
The nightmare of every kid that the boogieman under little Joseph’s bed did exist eventually went away but started returning in his 20’s. So he began channeling spirit guides but it wasn’t until later on when his cousin Joey passed away from a heart attack at 34 did Joseph finally take his gift serious. He remembers after Joey’s funeral he was driving home and heard Joey’s voice and looked over to see him sitting there on the passenger seat begging him to talk to his wife. Because he died very suddenly of a heart-attack, he just wanted to say his final goodbye to the love of his life.
Joseph shares that “being a channel means spirits can merge with me, and their personalities come through to communicate with their loved ones like the movie Ghost with Whoopi Goldberg and Patrick Swayze. Referring to his cousin Joey’s initial request, “I always say that he wanted to do a “Whoppi” on me to talk to his wife. [Mediumship feels like] It’s a conscious thought that moves in, and it’s almost like putting on a raincoat. You don’t check out of your body, and the spirit does not check in, but we merge.”
Joseph reflects, “This is where the title ‘Man of God’ came into play. I was tapping into The Christ energies of The Masters Jesus and Joshua bringing in spiritual information through that lead me to writing books, producing energy and healing cards, affirmation cds and doing shows.” Year’s later now fully in his practice, he went to Brazil and met with John of God who told him that he will become a healer. Joseph continues, “I have since met other healers, and now it has become a part of my life. People have been healed from Physical and Emotional Trauma, Cancer and different diseases because it’s the work of God through me.
The World Is Yours
Howard Carter III
Press Release: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Psychic Medium Joseph Lobrutto III Receives Best of South Florida Award Program.
Each year, the Palm Beach Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Palm Beach area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The Palm Beach Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Palm Beach Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Palm Beach Award Program
The Palm Beach Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Palm Beach area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The Palm Beach Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.
SOURCE: Palm Beach Award Program
Boca Raton Magazine
Spirit Transfiguration Séance,” Boca Raton Magazine South Florida Aug 20th 2013
Approximately 7 p.m. on a recent Sunday, psychic medium Joseph LoBrutto III begins burning sage in a small classroom of the Sunshine Cathedral complex in Fort Lauderdale. The classroom’s door is locked, and all of the windows are duct-taped with black plastic tarp, as if preparing for a mild hurricane. Once the evening’s event commences, nothing and nobody is supposed to enter the room—nothing living, that is.
LoBrutto, whose genial face is framed by the flowing black mane of a romance novel cover model, has gathered about a dozen paying visitors for a “Spirit Transfiguration Séance,” a supernatural performance with roots in Victorian England; it’s part of a weekend of events hosted by the Metaphysical Chapel of South Florida. Under the soft glow of a single spotlight in a pitch-black room, LoBrutto is about to enter a trance and allow spirits to physically take shape on his person, througha veil of ectoplasm that he says will appear in front of his face.
LoBrutto has said that, in the past, guests have seen departed loved ones, Native American chiefs, Asian women, Abraham Lincoln—even a tiny baby—transpose themselves in front of LoBrutto. At one event, LoBrutto recalls, 45 people watched him levitate a table 5 inches off the ground.
He tells us we may also see flashes of light, objects materializing out of nowhere (called apports, or gifts from the spirit world) and random knocks on the walls. Needless to say, not every medium can do this. Some will say that no medium can do this; it’s one of the more incredulous phenomena in an already incredulous field.
As the spotlight casts LoBrutto’s face in a barely perceptive flicker, tonight’s event begins with an inexplicable smell: a perfumelike fragrance wafting through the air that LoBrutto says is another common occurrence of spiritual contact.
For the next 35 minutes, backed by a steady musical drone, it looks as if LoBrutto’s face is being molded like Play-Doh into an ever-changing Rolodex of visitors, few of them sticking around for more than a second. Guests call out what they see, per LoBrutto’s request: “I just saw my father.” “I saw my son.” “I see a pregnant lady.” “I see a Mongolian man.”
To continue reading, please pick up a copy of the Sept / Oct Boca Raton magazine
NBC Written & Video Interview with Joseph
Local Medium says he can talk to the dead; he is ranked as one of the best for his incredible ability to channel spirits.
Joseph can speak to dead grandmothers, just not the ones named Lady Luck
Florida Sun Sentinal September 10, 2013
Don’t ask him what slot machine to play, and don’t ask him whether it’s wise to plunk down an extra $50 on a bet at Mardi Gras Casino.
Psychic medium Joseph LoBrutto III, of Jupiter, says his talents lie elsewhere. LoBrutto, who enjoys being compared to John Edward, will appear 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Hallandale Beach casino.
“Mainly, my gifts lie with connecting deceased loved ones, creating a loving bridge to the departed,” he says. “It’s not just, ‘I feel your grandmother’s presence.’ It’s like, ‘Your grandmother from Pennsylvania, the one who died from cancer, is here, and she’s very proud of you and her four grandchildren. It’s very personal stuff, things you can’t just Google.”
LoBrutto, 50, has been a full-time psychic medium for about five years. His grandmother and uncles and cousins have practiced for generations.
“We all have psychic abilities,” he claims. “But some just have it to extremes.” But when it comes to Lady Luck …
“That’s not really my forte. I’ll be quite honest with them,” says LoBrutto, who says this will be his first time working in a casino. “If I could pick lottery numbers, I’d be a rich man right now.”
My ReMy reading With Joseph LoBrutto III aka Interview With A Little Blonde Prissy Tree Climbing Tomboy
June 9, 2014 Kimmie Bolton
Ok, I had a mini Gilbert/Kalich reunion when I went to see world renowned Medium Joseph LoBrutto III who is among the Top 100 Psychics in America and voted #1 in South Florida, who I knew was the real deal with a sensitive insight to help me seek out the loved ones who have gone on before me and before their time. I didn’t know what to expect but was very open and had a wonderful, enlightening experience. It was a funny, heart warming reunion between myself, my dad Mark, my maternal grandfather George and his wife, my maternal grandmother Edna Kalich.
Joseph is very visual and auditory, and I love the way he would describe what was happening from his perspective. He would tell me things like “Ok, grandma is taking me outside now” or “We are going back to your childhood, they are showing me Christmas..” or “George is going into the summer months now..” or “We are still in Michigan right now”… or “Your dad is a really funny guy..Ok, ok, Mark, I will tell her! Just let me think of how I want to say this…” Ha ha ha. It was really great, a total journey. The room really felt alive.
It started with my dad, and my grandfather interrupted, lol, and then it went back to my dad, and then my grandfather had his moment and then my grandmother, who Joseph said that he was surprised that she stood back and let my grandpa go first. So funny. Anyone who knows my grandparents would remember their ability to talk over each other. So many comments that were made were so spot on with their personalities, lots of laughter in this reading. And tears, and hugs.
OK. When my dad Mark stepped up to plate, these are the things that he said to confirm himself and let me know it was him along with Joseph’s feeling/listening observations: (None of the things that JLB knew up front until I confirmed them)
* My dad’s amazing sense of humor.
* That I am one of 3 kids – 3 girls.
* That my dad is funny about his girls, my dad told JLB that he “had his hands full his entire life with his girls.”
* Dad called me the “Go-Between” between my two sisters, that I was always the optimistic one and never took sides between the two.
* JLB confirmed that he passed away from the heart/chest.
* The importance of the month of April. (He died April 5th, 1980)(My reading was back in April, JLB knew this month was important)
* Dad knew that I just went through a divorce and he is very disappointed with my ex. And why. (Personal, lol)
* Dad was always caring towards me, protective, that I always went to him for advice, his loss was devastating for me
* Dad knows I have two children
* His death was quick, not expected
* JLB asked about the New York ties, and I confirmed it was my other grandfather, my dad’s dad, also George (Gilbert/Galucia).
* The “M” name ~ Which is my dad. Mark.
* JLB asked if someone was named for him, and my son Josh’s middle name is Mark and my nephew Mark.
* Dad confirmed he watches over my boys, and if he were alive he would be in their life all the time, they need that role model.
* About my relationships, Dad is very protective and wants me to be with someone who is my equal (I always say that) and that he knows I have never experienced that in my life! He does not approve of my past choices, or even the ones I am possibly considering. He is *that* dad. LOL ;P He warned me to not rush into things. And be careful about my decision making. K, dad.
* JLB asked me which of my dad’s grandsons played sports, and was laughing at my dad because my dad joked with him “Hey, there is nothing wrong with girls. But, since I never had boys, my girls are the ones who had them instead. I get to live vicariously through them” Ha ha. My nephew Mark plays baseball. My son Josh did karate. Not sure about the others yet…..
* In closing, have fun with life. I am on the right path. I am always his little girl and he is always around me.
Next up at bat, my grandpa George. Who tried to come forth before I even asked for him, by confirming that he was the one who passed from cancer.
* JLB asked about the North East connection. My grandpa was born/raised in Pennsylvania and then onto Michigan.
* JLB asked about my grandparents home, if there were apple orchards and trees. (Yes)
* Gpa took us to Christmas at his house, showed JLB that is was ‘decorated to a T’ and how he went all out at that time of year. JLB asked if it was a 2 story, no, but was a split level ranch so there were two floors, upstairs and downstairs. Yes, ChristmasTown every year. 2 trees, even.
* Gpa showed JLB Christmas time, us attending Catholic church mass. Absolutely.
* Gpa showed JLB Christmas with the whole family there every year, and how he loved playing his organ and singing christmas carols, caroling
* My Gpa showed him a blonde child to confirm he was speaking of me, and even made a point to say that I was actually one of his favorites. Because I had blonde hair. (Totally something that my Gpa would say, lol. He was something else at times)
* JLB asked me who wanted to study law. ME My grandpa knew that, and said that he knows I wanted to change the world, but knew becoming an attorney would change me and make my heart hard. Gpa complimented me, saying that I would have made a great attorney, how smart I am, etc…
* Gpa acknowledged the study of medicine in the family, we have a doctor, my cousin Jennifer and an RN/Resp therapist, my aunt Cindy, his daughter. Very proud of them. I guess I am in the medical field too, with massage therapy, lol
* Gpa showed JLB that he had a problem with his legs, walking, shifting, etc….right on.
* Gpa mentioned sleigh rides (which could have been the hay rides or snow mobiling as well) and the bonfires he loved having. 100% Bonfire Guy.
* Gpa talked about how much he loved his yard. Also, a family member with the name starting with “J” came through at that time, I was too much in awe to think clearly, it was most likely my moms cousin Johnny, who lived next door to my grandparents who I grew up playing at his house with his daughter Karen, they had pretty much adjacent property, he knew me well when I was a child and spent a lot of time with my grandparents/family, parties, reunions, 4th of July etc. I wish I could go back and confirm it, he may have had a message for his daughter, son, niece or nephew. Next time! Big family, but only ones who knew me seemed to have a clear connection.
* JLB asked about the Great Lakes, the boat, the fishing, the house on the lake that Gpa showed him….Pictures below!
* He misses me Wish he could give me a big hug and kiss.
* Gpa mentioned a Dad’s ring? If someone knows about it or has it?
* JLB asked which child has something in common with Gpa, his first name? Named after him? My nephew George.
* He loves my dad and is with him on the other side.
* Gpa took JLB to the 4th of July, that he loved it, that he always hosted it at his house. His favorite time.
* JLB asked me if my mom was still here. Why? Gpa told JLB “2 Times The Charm”, pertaining to my mom and her love life. Maybe an old fling coming back around for her? Ha ha ha. Or, that she would be getting married again. Interesting.
Then, silence. That was all he had to say, LMAO. Or, my beautiful, feisty little grandma had waited long enough, lol.
Swing batta, here comes Edna Kalich….My Grandma!
* JLB confirmed that she was married to George. Suprised that she let him talk so long. LOL
* JLB confirmed that she died quickly, peacefully in her sleep.
* Gma mentioned her ‘mothers’ ring, my mom confirmed she has the Grandmother ring that belonged to her.
* Gma mentioned attending my wedding. JLB asked if I wore something of hers, I can’t remember! Anybody remember?
* Gma took JLB to her yard, where he saw sunflowers, a hummingbird ‘thing’, saw that she gardened a lot. She spoke of how much she loved how her flower beds looked around the house, and loved her landscaping.
* Immediately, JLB said “KITCHEN.” She showed him her kitchen, that it was the place everyone came together and had conversations, and she loved those conversations, and her kitchen, very much. Yep, that was my grandmother.
* Gma talked about me, that I was prissy and would let her dress me up in pretty dresses and put bows in my hair, but then I would take them out and that I would rather be outside climbing trees. True 100%. I was a little Diva, but when it came time to play, I was begging my mom to put me in my play clothes. My mom would never let me go to my grandparents house on holidays under dressed. My grandparents wanted us dressed up, lol. Then I would beg to put pants and a T-shirt on. And go outside and play tag/hide & seek.
* Gma showed JLB the big tree in the backyard that I would climb all the time. He told me that he must have been reading me before our meeting, that the big tree reference came up in the reading he had before me and the lady didn’t know what he was talking about, lol.
* Gma told JLB that even though I was a rough houser as a kid, I grew up to be a very pretty young lady and that’s all that counts. LOL
* She asked to give me a hug. Awe, group hug. Very nice.
* She told JLB that I had imaginary friends when I was little, and would tell her stories about them. She told him I would freak her out because I would say things very matter of fact and they would come true. She said I have a psychic sense and she knew it then. (My catholic grandmother? lol)
* She said that she loved and missed me, and that I am so pretty, and she was happy I decided to do the reading. She thanked me for that.
In a nutshell ~ My dad is looking out for me & my boys, wants me to get his approval and blessing in my personal life and relax. My grandfather obviously wants me to start enjoying Christmas again, and get my ass back outside in the water and the great outdoors, and my grandma wants to inspire me to keep being a lady, and take pride in my natural beauty, presentation, home, family and all things girlie. And, too stay on the psychic path I am on. That is a lot to live up to. ;D
And that’s all folks…..If you ever have a chance to be in touch with Joseph LoBrutto III via phone or in person, do it. I might go back, there are more loved ones I didn’t have time to reach out to or hear from. Still letting this one sink in first, ha ha ha.
IP Book Review
Medium Channel Interview
Joseph is listed on the site as one of the few “Best Psychic Mediums” He was tested by MediumChannel and was at least 90% accurate in his reading.
How did you get started as a Psychic Medium?
JL: Since I was a child I always had a gift of knowing things and seeing spiritual beings but always denied my gift and hid it from others. My mother was the only one who knew about my abilities and understood what I was going through. Of course I found out years later that I had ancestors that are very gifted psychic intuitive on my mother side.
I have always been interested in the unknown through my childhood and young adult life. I read many books attended classes and the universe directed me to my teachers and mentors who helped me to understand and developed my gifts and informed me that I would be doing the work of a medium.
During the course of my studies I kept a journal about my experience and lessons learned. To make a long story short my journal became a book and when “Is there more to Life than what we know” was published in May 2007 the public had become aware of my psychic and mediumship abilities.
MC: Tell us about your book, who would benefit from reading it?
JL: We go to work to pay our bills, we raise our children, we try to take time for ourselves to enjoy life, but how much time do we take to wonder if there is more to life than what we know? How little time we spend on questions like “Why are we here on earth?” “Is there really a supreme being who created the universe?” “And why is life so hard, isn’t there an easier way?”
Everyone is on his or her own journey of life. The people that we meet and the places we visit are all part of a plan to help us grow on our spiritual path. The lesson of life is what we learn everyday and in every way. We are learning new ways to get closer to God. Our loved ones who are with us on earth as well as those who have crossed over are part of the lesson.
This book is an inspiring testimonial of my own spiritual journey in life and my search for truth. Sharing my viewpoints of lessons we should be learning while here on Earth, and discussing our purpose of how we are all connected to the Universal Life Force. My objective is to bring an awareness of wisdom, healing, inspiration and provides a wealth of information that bears evidence there is something larger than us and we are all connected by a communicating vibration. Though descriptive stories, I personally share my experiences channeling with my guides “The Collective.” Also I present information from other Spirit Guides to help us understand why we are here and solving some of life’s mysteries.
I believe that this book will benefit those who want to experience an incredible adventure traveling the path to enlightenment that will leave them with a feeling of renewed inner peace and well being.
MC: Why do you do this work? What motivates you?
JL: I have felt that in my line of work most people are closed minded in what I do. For years I kept my secret to myself that I talk to dead people. Since coming out and accepting my gift, I realize that I may have been wrong. I have received a tremendous amount of inquiries in my mediumship work. And the wonderful feedback I have received from people who I have helped has been overwhelming. I believe that God directed me in doing this work. To help those who are grieving and need direction in their life. And what motivates me is giving closure to a person who has loss someone and to know that I have made a difference in someone’s life.
MC: What type of work do you do in this area like seminars, radio, and teaching?
JL: My favorite thing to do is my Messages from Heaven Galleries. Having a room filled with people and their deceased loved ones join in to make the event a family reunion gives me great satisfaction that I’m the loving bridge that connects everyone together.
Afterwards I’m available for book signings and Q&A with the guest at the show.
The following day after my message gallery I do teach an Intuitive Development workshop, that covers psychic awareness, channeling, mediumship and healing.
My private and phone sessions are just as fulfilling to me. Being able to bring closure in someone life by just giving validating proof that our loved ones are still with us even after death, gives them so much joy in their lives. I also love to hear the excitement in someone’s voice when my predictions come true.
The newest calling for me is Radio. I have been a guest on many stations and I caught the radio bug. My show journey of life will feature guest authors, mediums, psychics, healers and paranormal experts from all over the United States.
MC: What is the difference between a psychic and a medium and why do you call yourself a psychic medium.
JL: Psychics use tools such as the Tarot Cards, Runes, and Palmistry. They use their tools for interpretation and their intuition for knowledge of divination. This gives insight into the inquiries past, present and potential future.
Mediums are able to connect with the spirit world by using telepathy. When you have a reading with a medium, you can expect a number of things. First, some mediums do their reading solely for the purpose of connecting to people who have passed away. Mediums are not for fortune telling but are sessions to provide evidence that our loved ones and we survive physical death. Other mediums connect with their spirit guides to help you in our growth as a person.
Psychic Mediums are gifted Psychic and Mediums. Psychic Mediums like myself uses their psychic abilities of telepathy to connect with their guides, your loved ones and your own higher self to bring in information of knowledge and divination. So in a nutshell all mediums are psychic and have the abilities of contacting spirits and telling the future.
MC: What are spirit guides, do you feel that everyone have them?
JL: Spirit Guides are entities that are currently in the spirit realms. These are individuals, or groups of individuals, who have agreed with a person on the earth plane to act as their guide or guardian. Usually we enter into this agreement prior to being born into a physical body with at least one primary guide, called the control.
It is not uncommon to have two or more guides assisting us at a given moment. Many of the guides with which we work are beings who have lived on this earth plane at one time or another (or many lifetimes), but there are guides who are from other worlds as well. Also, many of the “special guides” that come to help us with special needs or learning experiences seem to be more evolved beings, or ‘old souls’ who are willingly sharing their expertise and expanded knowledge with those of us still working on our path to enlightenment.
MC: When was your first time in channeling your guides?
JL: It was in a channeling class I attended over fifteen years ago that I first channeled my guides. My teacher Marilyn had me sit straight up in my chair and instructed me to clear all of my thoughts; to forget the things I had to do this week and to concentrate on only what she was saying. I was to close my eyes and imagine a secluded, dimly lit room. She then had me visualize a door in the room and asked me what I saw. In my mind’s eye, I saw that the room was dark, but I noticed light escaping from under the door and outlining the doorframe. The light that seemed to emanate from the door was a purplish color mixed with blue, an indigo blue. I imagined the door opening and as the rays of light passed through my body, I felt a peaceful, loving, feeling of bliss.
While I was soaking in the love from the light, my ears began to ring like the ringing in your ears on an airplane when it climbs to higher altitudes. I slipped further into a deeper trance, almost falling asleep. The ringing began to fade. Then, it finally happened. It was incredible! As I sat in my chair I felt huge serge of energy through my body. As I went further into a trance, my arms began to rise as if they were floating in water; they were stretched in an outward position yet they still remained in place. My arms did not tire, however. Also, my chest expanded and my shoulders felt large. My breathing became heavy. Who was this entity that merged with me? The entity sat straight up in the chair, as if he were a king, and looked around proudly at everyone in the room. We (I can only describe it as “we”; the entity and I were blended as one) had no voice, just that proud physical appearance. When Marilyn asked the spirit to speak, she welcomed him and asked for a name, but there was nothing, not even a voice. It was just a physical appearance. Still, I was elated. I finally did it – I had become a trance channel!
MC: How do you feel about predictions, and how do you make your predictions for people?
Remember that no psychic can see the future 100% set in stone. If they say that they can they are not telling you the truth. In a psychic reading I’m able to see opportunities and obstacles in your path whether it is in your past, present or future. I will provide insight on paths you may take and the opportunities and obstacles presented to you. If I see another path I will present it to you and it would be you choice to make. So to predict one outcome is not the way the universe works. To present more than one outcome gives us the choice to create our own destiny.
We are on a journey in life and thought is reality, so your thoughts create your own future. Your life is the result of a series of choices presented to you, and the decisions that you make based on those choices. Remember that God gave us “Free Will” and the choice must be ours to make.
MC: What is you best valid psychic experience?
JL: What really set my mind to this was an experience that I had with a psychic, Linda, who worked at a local bookstore. Linda came to me for a reading to connect with her departed loved ones, but for some reason I had a hard time connecting. Instead I was getting other information pertaining to her. I asked her who Allen was and she’d replied that he was her brother, but he was still alive.
I passed the next impression I got on to her: “I’m getting something about running out of time, does this makes sense?” She shook her head no. I asked her if the song; “Wakeup Little Suzy” meant anything. Linda told me that she had no idea what I was talking about. At this point I wanted to give up, thinking that I was making a fool of myself, but I kept on telling her what I was seeing. “I now see you in a Trans Am on the highway, just like the movie Smokey and the Bandit.” Again she said “Nope! I don’t own a Trans Am and never had one in my life!” She looked frustrated. After that response, I had to stop and apologize to her, but I thanked her for having faith in me.
Well, a couple of days later Linda called and said “Joe, you mentioned my brother Allen and running out of time. Well, my brother Allen passed away this morning. I began to think back when we were kids and we used to tear up the dance floor together and one of our favorite songs was Wakeup Little Suzy.” As I expressed sympathy at the death of her brother, Linda praised me on my gift. Neither of us realized at the time that more information from the reading was going to come true.
Linda’s children didn’t want her driving her old pick up truck up north to her brother’s funeral and asked their father, Linda’s ex-husband, to loan her his car. When Linda arrived at his house to pick up the car, there in the driveway sat a Pontiac Firebird that looked like a Trans Am. The only thing missing from the car was the Trans Am stickers!
Later, as she was driving north on I- 95 Linda was thinking about calling me about the car and wasn’t paying attention to how fast she was driving. A semi-truck in front of her started to slow down and she had to slow down as well. As she decided to go around the truck that was in front of her, another semi pulled up next her and prevented her from passing. As she looked through her review mirror, another truck pulled up behind her, effectively boxing her in. She began to feel nervous, thinking that theses truckers were playing games. As soon as she had an opening she hit the gas to escape the trucks and they all laid down on their horns. This is when Linda noticed a line of state troopers pulling speeders over. Finally, she realized that the truckers were only slowing her down for her own benefit, just like in the movie Smokey and the Bandit. After hearing the events that unfolded with Linda, I decided to accept my psychic abilities.
Medium Channel Review
“My reading with Joseph was like no other mediumistic reading I have had. Joseph structures his readings so that you get the benefit of all of his polished abilities. He proved over and over during the course of my sitting that he was making valid and strong connections to the other side. I believe Joseph is one of the best psychic mediums that I have tested and his abilities are truly amazing.” Paolo~Medium Channel.
Joseph calls himself a psychic medium and structures his readings so that you get the benefit of all of his near polished abilities. He proved over and over during the course of my sitting that he was making a strong connection to the there side. He told me about incidents in my life with extreme accuracy. I didn’t want to hang up the phone with him. Joseph uses sound vibration to make his connection to spirit. He had me count to tenant say my name a couple of times. Once he made the connection, he spree forth an unbelievable amount of information to me. He brought through my grandmother , great grandmother and grandfather on my dad’s side. My jaw dropped when he described in the vision that he was having how I was healed at a young age. I was amazed when he described my mothers experience with a ghost.
The reading with a this medium started a little different than most. Joseph said that he makes a connection through the sound of your voice. Once I counted to ten out loud and said my name three times, we were connected and off and running. Joseph first started my reading by giving details about my personality. He connects with his guides called “The Collective ” and they in turn connect to my guides who then all had a conversation about me! They told him everything! After he embarrassed me with all of he details , he told me that he sees me working in a government type office setting, he elaborated by telling me that I properly do work in the computer field, and was properly a designer. That is all correct, I am a contractor working in a government office as a system administrator /webmaster.
Next my grandmother (on my mom side) came through She is always the first to come and talk to me when i do a sitting. Joseph’s description of my grandmother was very accurate. He said the connection is from your mother side. He said my great grandmother was a medium and a healer and my mother iso also intuitive as well. This is nothing new I hear this at most of my sittings. He kept mentioning “Hershey’s he said this sometimes means Pennsylvania or it could be my grandmothers favorite candy. She is from Pennsylvania and one of my clearest memories of her is when I was young when we went to Hershey Park. Joseph then told me that she was showing him a deck of cards and ask if this mean anything? Card playing was my grandmother favorite past time act.
He went on to tell me ( as 4 other mediums) that my grandmother was here with me quite bit, that she was acting as a guide for me. My great-grandmother (the healer) was also with me. When we started talking about her , he said he saw me as a boy looking at my hands. He said I had some kind of bumps and then he saw an eraser wipe them away and they are just gone! He asked me if this meant anything to me. It did. When I was a boy, I had warts all over my hands and feet. Basically after years if plastic surgeons and doctors trying to remove them with C02 my great grandmother healed me with a potato and some “secret words” The warts disappeared in about a week.
One of the most amazing thing s Joseph picked up was an experience that my mother ( the closet medium) had with an Amish Ghost. He said , “Your grandmother is laughing and pointing at an Amish Women, does this mean anything to you? Yup it sure did, She was referring a time when my mother had seen the ghost of an Amish women in a hotel. It scared her to death! I think its when my mother decided to consciously turn her mediumistic abilities off.